Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been started by the citizens of 15 states. would post links but cant remember how and not sure i can using this phone...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
have been started by the citizens of 15 states. would post links but cant remember how and not sure i can using this phone...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Texas has been trying to do this for years... if anything it will get the attention of DC (hopefully) and they'll get the idea we're tired of their crap lol

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
but wouldn't hold my breath if I we're any of them

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I find it strange that the media doesn't cover this....NOT.
Texas has the right to secede in it's Constitution. Since it was an independent Republic before joining the union. Unfortunately there are very few that take the idea seriously. Maybe if enough people did it might make Washington stop and think...nope, that isn't likely either.

Oh, there are 20 states with petitions now..... The fact that someone in New York issued one is a real surprise to me.
I thought they were all gun hating, union lovers since George moved to Tennessee.

·
Registered
6,533 Posts
petition to secede
last time that happened it has taken 151 years for the states that tryed to recover....

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
This was on Fox News this morning.... Their item said Texas had 60 thousand signatures so it would have to be responded to by the White house. "We The People" site has 61,926 signatures. Make that 62,401.

We'll see!!!

The numbers are adding up fast...

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
White House ‘Secede’ Petitions reach 675,000 signatures, 50-state participation

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
My residency is still Texas...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts