Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been dealing with this for awhile now. No specific driving condition that I notice, it just comes and goes. Getting annoying to be honest with you. I've seen some talk about a speed sensor on the rear diff.? So far the lights and chime is all it is...no issues with the speedo or anything else. I figured you guys are the best in the biz so any info on what and how to fix would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Been dealing with this for awhile now. No specific driving condition that I notice, it just comes and goes. Getting annoying to be honest with you. I've seen some talk about a speed sensor on the rear diff.? So far the lights and chime is all it is...no issues with the speedo or anything else. I figured you guys are the best in the biz so any info on what and how to fix would be great. Thanks!

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
I have had ABS light come on and it was always associated with the DSP tuner. I have read that the front wheel sensor if dirty can also throw the code. Before changing out the rear speed/ABS sensor I would check the front. I have also read a thin brake pad on the front will also cause the code. Good luck..

·
Registered
154 Posts
i dont think its your sensor. if it was you wouldnt have a speedo like me even tho i kno mines not the sensor either. im pretty sure mine is the wiring seeing as they replaced the abs module and even tho it did fix it, it came back again. im about ready to go trade it in but i havent even gotten around to installing the headers i have had for more than a year now! lol oh well so now i gotta decide red, white, blue, silver or black? itll be an express 4x4 that i wanna get

1 - 5 of 5 Posts