Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the outstanding help/advice I received from BikerEric regarding my leaking washing machine, I was thinking...

If you have a skill or profession that members here at HTC might need sometime - and you're willing to answer threads and/or PMs - please send me a PM and I'll add your particular skill set under your Avatar. For years we've had numerous members helping each other out with our trucks... I thought we could take this to the next level. Members could see your skill set/profession under your Avatar and send a PM to you asking for advice.

This is completely voluntary of course but I think we could really help each other out here!

BikerEric saved me at least $150 for a service/repair visit... turned out to be a ten minute job replacing the water pump!

So perhaps we can help each other out (especially during these nasty economic times we're in).

Thanks in advance

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Members could see your skill set/profession under your Avatar
Gynecologist.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
Originally posted by MrHemi:
After the outstanding help/advice I received from BikerEric regarding my leaking washing machine, I was thinking...
awesome Idea!!

1sthemi could of helped you on that also.
as he already did once a while back with another member..

Jay................uh...............never mind .......................

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
I think that this is an awesome idea. Unfortuately I haven't done ment things that would be of use. Not nmany people have their very own prisoners. Or not to many people need to reposess a car.

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Great idea!!
If anyone needs help stump breaking sheep I know a guy that has years of practice and doesn't mind demonstrating.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I don't know if anybody needs a Terrorist Hunter... just sayin :p Im pretty good with a M4,M2,MK19,M249 I mean if you need any terrorists hunted...JUST SAYIN :p

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I also do free breast exams at events...

I will try to help any one with an appliance issue.

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Anyone need any questions answered on trucking and hauling oversize, permit loads, i'm your man.
Headed up to Labrador City, Labrador right now, that's a new one on the map for me

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Loss Prevention, Physical security, Building access controls, Building automation, networks, digital recorders, CCTV cameras, Video Analytics, Virtual Security, Intercoms, Burglar Alarms, Gate Controls, Fire Systems.... well you get the picture.

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
You set mine up a couple of years ago... "QUEEN".

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
Originally posted by MT07HemiRam:
I don't know if anybody needs a Terrorist Hunter... just sayin :p Im pretty good with a M4,M2,MK19,M249 I mean if you need any terrorists hunted...JUST SAYIN :p

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
Originally posted by MT07HemiRam:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Great thread idea.

I may be of help for...
Drums or drumming.
CNC programming.
Mastercam X-4.
NC code.
C.S. Engineering.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
I can help with electronics and cabling. My education and career were in electronics. I fabricated lots of cables over the years.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I'm good with a 12ga,M4 and handguns for CQB and building clearing and can "draw" a mean motor vehicle crash diagram using CAD and freehand

·
Mopower or no Power!!
2,221 Posts
How about the ones in the White house??

Great idea Mark. Anybody need any installation advice with their parts, shoot me a pm. I will be happy to help best I can. I was a mechanic for 20 years in the Army...done some carpentry, remodeling, etc. Not sure if I can help a lot on that, but I will be happy to try. By the way, Nopeitsherhemi, thanks for the advice on the AC unit. Turns out, it was simply the thermostat not fully seated in the holder. Seems someone decided to pull on it for some reason, but of course, NOBODY done it....
It's working great now...thanks buddy.

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
well if anyone needs some great recipes or tips on cooking anything i'm your person.i'm an assistant chef. been cooking and doing event banquets at Disney World for 29 years (anywere from 1 person to 20,000 people)and yes Aaron i even have a few recipes for Armadillo's

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by MrHemi:

If you have a skill or profession that members here at HTC might need sometime - and you're willing to answer threads and/or PMs - please send me a PM and I'll add your particular skill set under your Avatar. For years we've had numerous members helping each other out with our trucks... I thought we could take this to the next level. Members could see your skill set/profession under your Avatar and send a PM to you asking for advice.

This is completely voluntary of course but I think we could really help each other out here!

BikerEric saved me at least $150 for a service/repair visit... turned out to be a ten minute job replacing the water pump!

So perhaps we can help each other out (especially during these nasty economic times we're in).

Thanks in advance
I am a Union Electrician.

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Besides being queen, to put a roof over my head and food on the table I'm a RN Casemanager so I work alot with insurance companies and Medicare. Of course, with the new and improved Obama-care coming up I may be less than useless.
Currently, I have a pretty good grasp on how things work. All I really know is we are all about to be screwed and not in the good way.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts