Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Greg
20,117 Posts
Matt, submit your truck so we can see what you have done....

·
John
4,232 Posts
I would be honored to enter my truck.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 2wd 5.7L Hemi
Some of my mods: Line-X bed liner, Nerf Bars, “Super Bee” & Texas Edition emblems, 1969 Super Bee Stripes, LED tail lights, LED third brake light & LED tailgate light bar, Black projector headlights with LED tubes, & Amber Fog Lights, Polk Audio speakers, Kenwood Head Unit, AirRam Scoop, K&N CAI, Flex-a-lite 183 E-Fan, Gibson SS side exit exhaust, Modern Muscle 87MM Throttle Body, SuperChip’s Performance 91 tune, Long Bar Traction Bars by Charged392, Bilstein shocks, Performance built 545RFE Transmission/Torque Converter, Dorman 4x4 Trans. fluid pan, Heavy Duty 3500 Trans. Cooler, AutoMeter Gauges, Yada Rear View Camera System, Spy Tec Dash Cam, Updated 2018 Black/Chrome Grille, Lund Tonneau cover, Dee Zee in bed toolbox, Chrome Gas Door, Amerihood SSK hood, and Remote Start/Alarm System.

Attachments

·
Greg
20,117 Posts
Congrats! Nicely done..

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
Greg
20,117 Posts
I had a pesty water leak, thought it was a water pump. Changed it and the leak continued. Changed a heater hose and it still leaked. Finally got it when I changed the lower hose. It would only leak occasionally and umder certain conditions. Good luck.

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
John
4,232 Posts
I had a pesty water leak, thought it was a water pump. Changed it and the leak continued. Changed a heater hose and it still leaked. Finally got it when I changed the lower hose. It would only leak occasionally and umder certain conditions. Good luck.
I took my truck back to the glass installer, told them about the water intrusion in both storage bins, both had about 3/16ths to 1/4 inch of standing water. The installer parked the truck up hill, poured water all over the rear of the cab, no water got in, then he parked the truck down hill, ran water again, no water got in, then we parked the truck on level ground, like I had parked at home, he ran a lot of water over the back of the cab, especially a couple of minutes over the 3rd brake light, for about 5 minutes the water ran, still no signs of water getting inside the cab. Next rain is coming this weekend. I will have to stay in the truck for a while looking for the leak/leaks.

·
John
4,232 Posts
I can't find anything wrong with the cab corners, and the cabin vents look like new. I have ordered a new 3rd brake light that should be in on Wednesday. Hoping that will be the fix. It didn't leak when we poured water over the light. I used RTV sealer to fix it last time, so it will be a pain to remove the light.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts