Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprise! Georgia Businessman Who Hung “Not Hiring Until Obama Is Gone” Sign Reported To The FBI As A Threat To National Security
Posted: November 25th, 2011 12:50 PM | Author: Henry D'Andrea

So free speech is a threat to national security now?

An Georgia businessman who hung a sign reading, “Not hiring until Obama is gone,” was reported to the FBI and was investigated by the Secret Service as a threat to national security. Liberal tolerance is truly a one-way street.

Atlanta Business Chronicle reported:
A Waco, Ga., businessman has stirred up a load of controversy due to signs he posted on his company’s trucks that say: “New Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone,” reports Atlanta Business Chronicle broadcast partner WXIA-TV.

When asked by a WXIA reporter what is behind the sentiment, Bill Looman, the owner of U.S. Cranes, LLC, said simply, “Can’t afford it.” [...]

Looman said someone, and he thinks he knows who it was, reported him to the FBI as a threat to national security. He told WXIA the accusation made its way through the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and finally the Secret Service. Agents interviewed him. “The Secret Service left here, they were in a good mood and laughing,” said Looman, who added he just spent 10 years in the Marine Corps. “I got the feeling they thought it was kind of ridiculous, and a waste of their time.”

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Surprise! Georgia Businessman Who Hung “Not Hiring Until Obama Is Gone” Sign Reported To The FBI As A Threat To National Security
Posted: November 25th, 2011 12:50 PM | Author: Henry D'Andrea

So free speech is a threat to national security now?

An Georgia businessman who hung a sign reading, “Not hiring until Obama is gone,” was reported to the FBI and was investigated by the Secret Service as a threat to national security. Liberal tolerance is truly a one-way street.

Atlanta Business Chronicle reported:
A Waco, Ga., businessman has stirred up a load of controversy due to signs he posted on his company’s trucks that say: “New Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone,” reports Atlanta Business Chronicle broadcast partner WXIA-TV.

When asked by a WXIA reporter what is behind the sentiment, Bill Looman, the owner of U.S. Cranes, LLC, said simply, “Can’t afford it.” [...]

Looman said someone, and he thinks he knows who it was, reported him to the FBI as a threat to national security. He told WXIA the accusation made its way through the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and finally the Secret Service. Agents interviewed him. “The Secret Service left here, they were in a good mood and laughing,” said Looman, who added he just spent 10 years in the Marine Corps. “I got the feeling they thought it was kind of ridiculous, and a waste of their time.”

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Good for him!

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I'm really getting sick of the idiots that think "their messiah" is good for anything other than their on pockets.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I view our current presidential office holder like I view seasonal allergies, sucks when it comes around but goes away eventually.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
BHO and his gang are the real threats to national security.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Originally posted by BTeves:
I view our current presidential office holder like I view seasonal allergies, sucks when it comes around but goes away eventually.
Not soon enough!

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
The sign.

Attachments

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
I am reading more and more in the <sub>media</sub> that this is true about companies not hiring until obama hits the bricks. They're just not so brazen to advertise it.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
As a business owner I wont hire do to the fact I have no idea what health care is going to do. If I have to pay for it I'll have to raise prices to the point where most people will no longer pay for my service. The other option is to place my work force as part time and not pay for it. I've lost several tax breaks do to Mr Idiot and my cost have gone thru the roof. So for now my hands are tied until the outcome of health care is determined, on top of that, the economy is not in the best shape for service type businesses such as mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts