Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get the old girl ready, but life keeps getting in the way. Not a performance item, but I took my door handles to get painted while I'm working out of town. Note, to get a proper paint match take your gas door with you. I had to use my tail gate once, Gas door much easier. lol
ordered new tires, should be here when I get back. The water/meth injector is not going to be as easy as I had hoped. I'm using a HSW injector plate which IMO is as good as it gets. Uses ANC #3 fitting I think and I am looking for fittings to plumb the 1/4" hose to the injector plate. Going to have to experiment on whether I need jetting or not. Going to set it up to activiate above 4000 rpm with a yet to be determine vacum. Going to use a solenoid valve to keep the juice from being sucked into the manifold when not activiated. Planning to use the windshield washer bottle for the resevior. The 03 uses a big bottle , maybe 1 gallon? Want to throw some BV heads on but thinking about another cam change and would want to do it at the same time including the underdrive pulley. Almost forgot I also have a stage III VB that needs to go in. So I'll order some parts while away and see how motivated I am when I get back. Thumped on her yesterday and she is running as good as ever with a sub 6, 0-60 mph. It's ging to a fun summer. Off topic, but while at the shop a friend shows up with an all steel 31 Ford 2dr sedan beater with a 350 chevy engine. He first fired it up yesterday and finally drove it today. Very cool...

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm trying to get the old girl ready, but life keeps getting in the way. Not a performance item, but I took my door handles to get painted while I'm working out of town. Note, to get a proper paint match take your gas door with you. I had to use my tail gate once, Gas door much easier. lol
ordered new tires, should be here when I get back. The water/meth injector is not going to be as easy as I had hoped. I'm using a HSW injector plate which IMO is as good as it gets. Uses ANC #3 fitting I think and I am looking for fittings to plumb the 1/4" hose to the injector plate. Going to have to experiment on whether I need jetting or not. Going to set it up to activiate above 4000 rpm with a yet to be determine vacum. Going to use a solenoid valve to keep the juice from being sucked into the manifold when not activiated. Planning to use the windshield washer bottle for the resevior. The 03 uses a big bottle , maybe 1 gallon? Want to throw some BV heads on but thinking about another cam change and would want to do it at the same time including the underdrive pulley. Almost forgot I also have a stage III VB that needs to go in. So I'll order some parts while away and see how motivated I am when I get back. Thumped on her yesterday and she is running as good as ever with a sub 6, 0-60 mph. It's ging to a fun summer. Off topic, but while at the shop a friend shows up with an all steel 31 Ford 2dr sedan beater with a 350 chevy engine. He first fired it up yesterday and finally drove it today. Very cool...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts