Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling the HEMI for a few reasons I purchased a 2004 350Z roadster. I did some modding to it and it was a gret,fast and fun car. But it was getting up in miles and sure was a bitch to get in and out of. I already have a 98 saleen speedster so I traded off the Z and got another chrysler product. No HEMI but it's closer. What do ya think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After selling the HEMI for a few reasons I purchased a 2004 350Z roadster. I did some modding to it and it was a gret,fast and fun car. But it was getting up in miles and sure was a bitch to get in and out of. I already have a 98 saleen speedster so I traded off the Z and got another chrysler product. No HEMI but it's closer. What do ya think?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Sweet! Is that a special edition?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, first year back after 20yr hiatus. 2006 Golden Eagle. Comes with Dana 44 heavy duty axels and all the badging and special wheels. I got such a good deal I could not pass it up. It only has 39K and looks brand new, no scratches at all! Let the modding begin.....

It has a wopping 190 hp, after driving a 320+hp go cart it sure is slow.

Attachments

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
it will be great if you get snow again this year

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I was going to say drop a hemi in it but with that kind of miles I'd just leave it be...for now.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Mopower or no Power!!
2,221 Posts
Originally posted by CRAZYHEMI:
You can always drop a Hemi in it!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

·
Registered
10,010 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts