Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Devil Dog
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the actual parts code for the night runner srt10 rims?

·
Devil Dog
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone know the actual parts code for the night runner srt10 rims?

·
David
2,229 Posts
Good luck finding them. Ive been lookin on ebay with no luck. Def good lookin wheels.

·
Devil Dog
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good link, but they only list the chrome or silver faced srt 10 rims... they dont have the night runner edition 22s.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
I do believe the original OEM wheels were made in Italy by Speedline.
I have the SRT 10 - 22's in the chrome from Replica which I like but I would like to also find a new 'old stock' set of the original night runners to have a change of look once in a while.
I've seen them offered with black paint - but it just isn't the same...

HemiFun05
"Doc"

·
Devil Dog
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those are just regular srt10 rims. the nightrunner srt10 rims look like this.

Attachments

·
David
2,229 Posts
The wheel in that ebay sale was from Factory Reproductions Inc. Looking at thier website they do have some pretty nice wheels. I didnt se any for the srt10 ram only the viper.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i have a set of black srt-10 replicas from Factory Productions. they have (or had, availability changes) the chrome ones, the gray nightrunner style, and black.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have the factory original SRT 22Nightrunners that I got off a guy who took them off his SRT10 Im sorry dont know the part number but the Reps look pretty good but for the 06 and up you will defiently need spacers 05 and down dont

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Thanks for all of the information and diligent effort in search of the OEM 'Night Runners'

If I can find an unblemished new OEM set I'll be interested for my '05.

HemiFun05
"Doc"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts