40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard gonzoe - we're glad you joined us! Great looking truck

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Administrator
5,879 Posts
Great looking truck......Tell me more about the bed cover you have. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well its a gaylord's cover i bought it from some guy who worked for gaylords . i guess it whas some kind of a rejected cover or something . he sold it to me installed for 300 $ the way you see it now is the way it been for four years, whas thinking of painting it blue but alot of people say it matches well with the gray trim . what u guys think? ive been kind of hesitant to paint cuz the lowest price ive gotten for the paint is 450$ a little steep if you ask me. how much does it normally cost, ordors that price sound right?

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Originally posted by gonzoe:
well its a gaylord's cover i bought it from some guy who worked for gaylords . i guess it whas some kind of a rejected cover or something . he sold it to me installed for 300 $ the way you see it now is the way it been for four years, whas thinking of painting it blue but alot of people say it matches well with the gray trim . what u guys think? ive been kind of hesitant to paint cuz the lowest price ive gotten for the paint is 450$ a little steep if you ask me. how much does it normally cost, ordors that price sound right?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nice truck! Is your other ride a satellite? I'm rusty on my old MOPARs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nah its a 72 dodge charger mopars are my thing .on my truck i lowered it a week ago mchaughys 2"spindles and 4.5 flip kit in the rear also i just got from summitt today some airlift bags and a air controller to inflate them. its a must with the flip kit or else youll wear out those bump stops in a week

1 - 15 of 15 Posts