Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Diablo is realeasing the Trinity 2. It looks sweet, wonder if there is any better tuning options or if it’s just a refresh of the design and operating interface. It definetly looks nicer then the Trinity...
Trinity T2 EX for Dodge/Ram - DiabloSport

·
Administrator
17,872 Posts
Design change and a little more options wise between manufacturers but the tuning is likely still the same I know for a fact the CMR side is the same as I tune and there is no program diff between tuner tools and files sent

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Mike From Diablosport will most likely chime in on this , at some point, he'll be able to fill us in on it, I've always found him to be straight up guy.
Rick, you have a much higher opinion of Mike than I and some other 03 owners.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Its a pretty sweet device. Multi license options, wifi for updating, 5" full color touch screen, swipe functions, and more.

No more interface software for loading tunes, its all drag/drop like the inTune devices.

Let me know if anyone has any specific questions :)

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a pretty sweet device. Multi license options, wifi for updating, 5" full color touch screen, swipe functions, and more.

No more interface software for loading tunes, its all drag/drop like the inTune devices.

Let me know if anyone has any specific questions :)
That sounds sweet. Is there any options for a trade in for an older Trinity device? My main complaint about mine is the clunky interface

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive seen that you have to pay extra to be able to get cmr tuning.......
Do you mean the California compliant one that doesn’t have the option for CMR?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I would like to say to those in the land of "WTF our are leaders THINKING" not all Californians are bad, dumb, and or lack common sense.......to those who are trapped in the land of Confusion and lack of opportunity, you have my deepest sympathy...all that great weather has attracted mass hordes of lazy "ask not what I can do for my country ,but what can this Country do to ease my living situation and lack of motivation" losers

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
I would like to say to those in the land of "WTF are our leaders THINKING" not all Californians are bad, dumb, and or lack common sense.......to those who are trapped in the land of Confusion and lack of opportunity, you have my deepest sympathy...all that great weather has attracted mass hordes of lazy "ask not what I can do for my country ,but what can this Country do to ease my living situation and lack of motivation" losers
--------------------------------------------
Totally Concur:thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts