Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems I may not qualify for the site yet. Rebuilt an original hemi in my first car however I am not a current hemi owner. Looking to purchase a 2005 Daytona 4dr 4x4. that is the dream reality may turn into a nice hemi truck 4dr and 4x4 to just customize it myself with the cash from the price difference. Wouldnt mind hearing others thoughts on the matter.

Hope you all let me stay. Thanks

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Thanks for coming in to see us JackDirt! Like you said, not really able to register just yet. However, let's see how you make out looking for that Ram... say 30 days or so.

BTW - there's an incredible deal right now in Texas... check it out here.

G

·
Welcome Jack! We have a great bunch of members in your part of the world. Get that HEMI and become part of the best family there is. In this family we get to choose who we're related to.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
and good luck on finding a daytona!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Jackdirt Good Luck on your 4x4 Purchase

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Any relation to Jackchit?

·
Registered
528 Posts
[When you get your hemi ram you wont be disapointed that's for sureQUOTE]Originally posted by JackDirt:
Seems I may not qualify for the site yet. Rebuilt an original hemi in my first car however I am not a current hemi owner. Looking to purchase a 2005 Daytona 4dr 4x4. that is the dream reality may turn into a nice hemi truck 4dr and 4x4 to just customize it myself with the cash from the price difference. Wouldnt mind hearing others thoughts on the matter.

Hope you all let me stay. Thanks[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Superjay, Sorry no relation to Jackchit.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I am very anxious to be on the road.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Darn, people are always telling me I don't know Jack$hit.

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
Welcome to the family "jackdirt" Hope it all works out for you. Jay you still dont know "jack$h!t" just his cousin Jackdirt....LOL

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts