Hemi Truck Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
521 - 540 of 563 Posts

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 ·
Welcome <span class="ev_code_RED">littlet</span>, glad to have ya join us. Be sure to let the folks in your home state know your here so you can be included in events and GTG's. I hope the Richland Hills you in is in Texas. We have a great bunch of folks here.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
littleT

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello-
I am a new RAM 2500 Hemi owner and also a new member to the HTC. So far I love this place. It is amazing what you can learn in one day. SO thanks for all the advice I have gotten so far and I am looking forward to what I will be getting in the future. I am also looking forward to coming out to some events. I will be updating soon with all of the truck specs.

Thanks-

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Been reading this site the past few months to answer all hemi questions. It's an awesome place to help myself out with my 06 1500 QC 4x4 Sport. Wanted to say HI. Gettin ready to put some new shoes on my ram. I have to post some pics once I get it done.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Ram2500

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Fireram

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard fireram and Ram2500 - we're glad you joined us!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought my 08 Ram 1500, 5.7 Hemi, Inferno Red Quad Cab with LoneStar package. I drove the smaller V8 and then the Hemi, I was sold. Just installed a Pendaliner Non Skid bedliner.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #539 ·
Welcome <span class="ev_code_RED">Hemi_Elvis</span>, glad to have ya join us. Be sure to check out the Texas Chapter for future events.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Hemi_Elvis

521 - 540 of 563 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.