Hemi Truck Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
481 - 500 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard Kooda - tell us about your Hemi truck!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Kooda Where ya at in SC.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
New guy to the forums.. Just looking for some info around here.. Seems to be one of the better forums I have found so far for the Hemi. Already started a couple of mods after reading a few posts on here.. In the near future looking to be getting long tube headers and full exhaust system. After that is when the fun is going to begin.. Looking to do the 6.1 cam heads and yadda yadda yadda.. Looking for some more info on that though before I do go that route.. What would would be the best route and what what would be the best way to go about doing it all or should I just spend my money on supercharger and NOS.. Those are what I am lookin for right now.. Enjoy reading and looking forward to conversing with you all...

2005 Hemi Ram 1500..
AFE Cold Air Intake
Taylor 8.2 wires
Champion Iridiums
Bully Dog Triple Pup Programmer

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
blackx

G

·
blackx
New guy to the forums.. Just looking for some info around here.. Seems to be one of the better forums I have found so far for the Hemi. Already started a couple of mods after reading a few posts on here.. In the near future looking to be getting long tube headers and full exhaust system. After that is when the fun is going to begin.. Looking to do the 6.1 cam heads and yadda yadda yadda.. Looking for some more info on that though before I do go that route.. What would would be the best route and what what would be the best way to go about doing it all or should I just spend my money on supercharger and NOS.. Those are what I am lookin for right now.. Enjoy reading and looking forward to conversing with you all...
The 6.1 cam is an excellent choice if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a cam, but still want performance. You should also replace your valve springs with the 6.1 springs, as they are a lot more durable, and I would recommend using the manley pushrods and the ATI dampner, especially if you are going to NOS or a SC...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all Bill from South Jersey Very happy I found this site Has already helped me on my dual exhaust and Cold Air Intake choice. Love the HEMI whent from a 4 cyl to a 8 puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!!!!!
2007 Ram 1500 ThunderRoad QC Hemi and Inferno Red

Need to update my photo

Attachments

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Bill.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Bill

·
Registered
13,698 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
05 QC Ram, K&n filter, Flowmaster Super 40 3" in dual 2.5 out, 3.55 gears, 1800 watt system, silver, dark tint, mostly a tow vehicle but love the response came out of a totaly tricked out 4.7 qc to this, and love it, needing more hp already!!!!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
brand_x_racing

481 - 500 of 563 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.