Hemi Truck Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Welcome Pirate Hemi! Be sure to check out the NC chapter forum. Where in NC are you located? How did you find the club?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for all the "Greetings" I am over in Greenville I just happened to find the website one day while looking for Hemi parts and information. Been checking it out for a while and finally decided to login.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
PIRATE HEMI!

·
Registered
13,698 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey thanks a lot guys,glad to be here.hope you guys like my truck.planning to work hard on the engine now!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just purchased my first Ram, and would buy nothing less than the HEMI. Besides being a great truck, I am glad to be able to be a part of such a cool family! I will be on here a lot getting ideas before I get CAI and exhaust system.

2005 Flame Red QC 4x4 SLT
Didn't get the 20's
but will.
All stock for now except a drop in K&N Filter, don't want to do too much until the factory warrenty is up. Bought it with 10K miles on it 3 days ago, already put 500 more on!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
Hello Joe!

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard Football_Bill - we're glad you found us!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love the fact that there is somewhere that HEMI owners can talk respectfully to one another. I think my hemi is the best truck I could have, yet I'm a little computer illiterate so I hope I'm typing in the right spot. Anyway, I have a 2003 dark blue QC and have added Dana Traclock 3:92 rearend, 20" Forte "Diggity" rims with 285/50/20 Wanli tires, Dynatech Supermaxx headers with Hi-flo cats, 28" traction bars, Hotchkiss drop kit 2 1/4 front and 4 rear, ASP underdrive pulley (not yet installed) 180 deg thermostat, and a Hypertech III programmer. Only ran it once, before my headers were on, and I got 15.2 @ 89 m.p.h. Like I said, hope this is in the right place and I learn quickly how to better use this site.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

201 - 220 of 563 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.