Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished up, what a pain in the ars to get perfect.

Ebay: $32.00 total including shipped.

Doesn't match OEM grill, but will most likely replace that later as well. however, doesn't look too bad the way it is IMHO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,588 Posts
Looking good. Nice mod.
 

·
The Original Bee
Joined
·
2,071 Posts
Blackout the 2nd & 4th bar and it will match the factory grille almost perfect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quote:Originally posted by HemiSuperBee:
Blackout the 2nd & 4th bar and it will match the factory grille almost perfect.
That was my thought when i bought it... was thinking that since is was a "chepo" that it would be weak... and i could remove the 2nd and 4th bars. However it's not, this is one of the better built billet pieces i've seen.


thanks guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
The same one I got.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup, looks better on yours though! Nice truck. How do you like those projector headlights? What bulbs? Pro/Cons? etc.... thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
quote:Originally posted by madcat:
yup, looks better on yours though! Nice truck. How do you like those projector headlights? What bulbs? Pro/Cons? etc.... thanks!
Thanks but I just think it's camera angle. Projector lights look good but have had a bunch of problems with them LEDs burn out or just become loose, sometimes complete light housing pops out of socket on top that holds lights to fender also I have one halo not lighting right now. I have some HIDs I've been meaning to put in for awhile but for now running stock bulbs I think some members are running Silverstars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,767 Posts
nice upgrade!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts


Nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no, mine was from grill4ever seller. It is NOT a direct bolt on.... i dont think the mounting hardware was for the sport/larmie bumper specifically like their pictures shows. Instructions kept talking about tow hook bolts, and i know there was NO way to even get to these bolts where the tow hooks would/could of been. a cross bar/mount was ontop of these bolts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
quote:Originally posted by madcat:
no, mine was from grill4ever seller. It is NOT a direct bolt on.... i dont think the mounting hardware was for the sport/larmie bumper specifically like their pictures shows. Instructions kept talking about tow hook bolts, and i know there was NO way to even get to these bolts where the tow hooks would/could of been. a cross bar/mount was ontop of these bolts.
I had the same setup I took off the one piece tow hook cast iron boat anchor. I had to take the bumper skin off used self tapping screws after pre-drilling.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top