Hemi Truck Club banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
we are tryinig to find a differnet supplier to get them and ill let you know when ill have different sizes... what sizes would some of you need if i get them and sell them a little cheaper but they wont be in the golf type polo material since they where expensive shirts... im hoping to find a supplier and cut the price down for our members once i get it sizes ill let you know the price...

·
Registered
59 Posts
HTC logo tees

I saw the Gray tees in the HTC store. Is it possible to get
black tees with the graphics in white ? If it is, I'd like to get two of them in XXXL. (if possible, I'd like nothing at all on the back. Just the front HTC logo.) But I am looking for the oval HTC logo on the front, and will take the back logo if I have to. Just prefer less graphics altogether. Thanks in advance...

Sarge

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
yeah there a talk about shirts here when we have the weekend car shows that me and my brother goes to..

RJ i'll have to see what i can do on the shirts and go from there i dont know who Mr Hemi do the shirts on the HTC store...

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
I turned over all the HTC shirts, decals, etc. to Janet... not sure if there was a XXXL shirt. Please get with her - I'm sure she'll let you know what she has in stock! :thumb:

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Hemirider04, are these shirts still available?

They look awesome.

:thumb::thumb:

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I sent Janet a PM yesterday about the shirts etc but haven't gotten a reply yet. You might consider what we do here. We get golf shirts and have them embroidered with out state logo. Not to expensive and we get to choose the colors and design we like. Decals in the simple "HemiTruckClub.com" format can be made at almost any sign shop for a few bucks. Good luck!!

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
I sent Janet a PM yesterday about the shirts etc but haven't gotten a reply yet. You might consider what we do here. We get golf shirts and have them embroidered with out state logo. Not to expensive and we get to choose the colors and design we like. Decals in the simple "HemiTruckClub.com" format can be made at almost any sign shop for a few bucks. Good luck!!
Does anyone have the logos digitized already? To save set up cost.

Especially the Florida Chapter logo.

·
Adam
455 Posts
I've done some custom logo design in the past, I've been thinking of doing one for the truck club. Kinda like a biker gang cut (I.e. sons of anarchy type)... but something custom to our club.

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I'm sure there was a club logo digitized but who knows where it is now. We used our on. It is a simple state outline with HemiTruckClub.com under neath and Texas Chapter above.
Most places have or have easy access to state outlines. Especially the state they live in.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Is Janet AWOL??? There seems to be a lot of questions concerning this subject that she has the answer to? Shirts, decals etc.
Jay

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Sorry for the delay - been researching this....

I have a few shirts left but not many; we've been sending them along to rallies etc. I don't have the digital files that the old shirts were made from so if someone has it please let me know.

Most recently HemiRider04 has been making shirts for folks afaik.

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
I think Mr. HEMI might have a copy of the digital files for the shirts or he should no were it is

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
I send mark an email about it hopefully he will answer it

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
got a reply back from MR.HEMI he said HEMI-PUP had all that info. does anyone have a phone number for him?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I can make shirts and as long as its ok with janet i'll make them... The shirts i did for members on her was the Golf polo shirts that was a short quantity but if you would like these done on regular shirts i can do that just let me know and i'll start making them upon order as i dont have the funds to keep stock of them... i make to order not by my design... the main design i use is the hemi muscle ram logo with your custom stuff as you can see what ive done for others... the material out last the shirt... just Shot me a email at [email protected] and i'll go from there...

Mrs. Janet if you need shirts made and if you can get Hemi-pup to forward me the files i can do them for you and work out the details later if thats good with you... thanks and hope to hear from you...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
i can also try to start cutting state logos decals if i can get the pdf from hemi-pup also as i have a sign shop here and run... i can do banners,decals,mugs,license plates and etc.. and i'll donate some of the proceeds to HemiTruckClub.com to keep our site going and help us grow more after expenses and cost... Im gonna start focusing on Donating to our Vets and wounded warriors to show our thank you for serving our country and keeping our freedom and risking alot for what we have... I'll keep everyone updated to the stats on the funds we raise through products i sell from my fellow members as i was raised in a military family and support all branches of the armed forces...For my fellow members who has served THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to our country.... May God Bless you and your fellow Brothers and Sisters at arms...

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
i can also try to start cutting state logos decals if i can get the pdf from hemi-pup also as i have a sign shop here and run... i can do banners,decals,mugs,license plates and etc.. and i'll donate some of the proceeds to HemiTruckClub.com to keep our site going and help us grow more after expenses and cost... Im gonna start focusing on Donating to our Vets and wounded warriors to show our thank you for serving our country and keeping our freedom and risking alot for what we have... I'll keep everyone updated to the stats on the funds we raise through products i sell from my fellow members as i was raised in a military family and support all branches of the armed forces...For my fellow members who has served THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to our country.... May God Bless you and your fellow Brothers and Sisters at arms...
Good to see you around again. :) Steve (HemiPup) hasn't been around in a long time now. So I'm not sure if anything is available from him... IF you will, just to make sure it doesn't get lost in the post send Janet A PM so that she can check to see if there is an issue with this. Since the club doesn't belong to us anymore. :(

41 - 60 of 60 Posts