Hemi Truck Club banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Heres DODHEM06 in orange logo that looks yellow but its orange promise... and heres MichiganSRT8 red logo told you yours looks good with the mod you did...

Attachments

·
WVDan
92 Posts
If possible can you do the normal larger H on the front ? I love the rest. White shirt XL with Blue Logos . If they run normal XL is fine, if they run small or can shrink I may have to go to a 2XL ,... I am 6'4" 235 so whatever you think Ican paypa; whenever you need

·
WVDan
92 Posts
Disregard

Sorry Ghost, didnt see it was already made, no worries and looks super. Let me know how to Paypal you THANKS !

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
to everyone who has paid they are on there way and you should of received a tracking number in your email thank you for your business...

·
Team Spankintime
530 Posts
Heres Charged392 HTC shirt and his wifes will be made this weekend
I like how those look, and thanks once again I would wear mine every day but it would eventually smell and I would look homeless :D

·
Team Spankintime
530 Posts
I like it gotta sport the shirt at all the gtg we have here in Florida and other events I attend
Lucky still crickets here in Michigan :cry2:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Same here i've been trying to recruit more but no luck.. but hopefully wearing the new Hemi shirts will get more members for my chapter...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
:thumb: Sport mine around town. :thumb:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 60 Posts