Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I joined Hemi Truck Club and I dont even own a Hemi truck. Pretty dumb huh?

All jokes aside, I actually own a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB with the ultra-powerful, fuel efficient (/sarcasm) 3.7L V6. The 210-hp monster gets me a solid 15 MPG if I have favorable winds.

I guess to sum things up, I've been trying to turn my basic ST model in to more of a SXT or TRX (not the cool, 700hp TRX though). I've added factory power locks and windows, 2017 leather seats, custom RAQ radio, fog lights, retrofitted headlights, level kit, 33x12.50s on 20s, 4.56 gears with a detroit trutrac, and I'll stop there. If I was to write EVERY mod I've done so far, I'd have to write a dang book.

This is my first vehicle (I'm on the younger side) and just about everything I've learned about vehicles so far came from this truck. I'm on a couple of other Dodge-y and Ram-y forums and I'm a long time lurker on here, but finally decided to join up, learn more hemi stuff, and maybe help some folks along the way

Annyways, glad to be here despite my Hemi-less driveway. Maybe someday. I may post a few pictures later if I don't forget

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the HEMI Truck Club Forum. Enjoy your Ride and the Site.
You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you.
Glad you could join us!

·
Super Moderator
10,690 Posts
Welcome to our Hemi Family!

·
Red Trucker
247 Posts
Yeah, I joined Hemi Truck Club and I dont even own a Hemi truck. Pretty dumb huh?

All jokes aside, I actually own a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB with the ultra-powerful, fuel efficient (/sarcasm) 3.7L V6. The 210-hp monster gets me a solid 15 MPG if I have favorable winds.

I guess to sum things up, I've been trying to turn my basic ST model in to more of a SXT or TRX (not the cool, 700hp TRX though). I've added factory power locks and windows, 2017 leather seats, custom RAQ radio, fog lights, retrofitted headlights, level kit, 33x12.50s on 20s, 4.56 gears with a detroit trutrac, and I'll stop there. If I was to write EVERY mod I've done so far, I'd have to write a dang book.

This is my first vehicle (I'm on the younger side) and just about everything I've learned about vehicles so far came from this truck. I'm on a couple of other Dodge-y and Ram-y forums and I'm a long time lurker on here, but finally decided to join up, learn more hemi stuff, and maybe help some folks along the way

Annyways, glad to be here despite my Hemi-less driveway. Maybe someday. I may post a few pictures later if I don't forget
Welcome over

1 - 6 of 6 Posts