Hemi Truck Club banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
James
1,499 Posts
So I google search Ray Evernhand Dodge Ram 1500 to check out the images, and low and behold Charged392's picture is posted several times. Keith, you must have a famous truck. It posted all over the internet:thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's my 04 1500, ray evernham special edition, does anybody know much about these? I know there not too common and looked online but its hard to find much information on these. I know there not typically lifted, but previous owner put a 6" rancho lift kit. Only other modifications that I have done so far are K&N cai, flowmaster exhaust, 35 nitto terra grapplers, and for those plasti-dip haters please look away as I did dip all the chrome, including toolbox, grille, badges and rims.
I just brought a 2004 Ray Evernham truck, with 24000 miles. Do you know if any of these trucks have gone to Barrett Jackson or mecum auctions ? I have never seen one ? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,887 Posts
I just brought a 2004 Ray Evernham truck, with 24000 miles. Do you know if any of these trucks have gone to Barrett Jackson or mecum auctions ? I have never seen one ? Thanks
Welcome to our Hemi Family!! (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking sharp ! I own a black Ray Evernham #130 with 78,000 miles. If you Google that you can find pictures of mine (black). I believe there are just under 300 made and most are red and rest is black and few are 4x4 like mine.
Hello I own a 2004 Ray Evernham edition! Red 2 wheel drive!! 24000 miles!! What is the value? Any idea?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts