Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 04 1500, ray evernham special edition, does anybody know much about these? I know there not too common and looked online but its hard to find much information on these. I know there not typically lifted, but previous owner put a 6" rancho lift kit. Only other modifications that I have done so far are K&N cai, flowmaster exhaust, 35 nitto terra grapplers, and for those plasti-dip haters please look away as I did dip all the chrome, including toolbox, grille, badges and rims.

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I love the interior on it, last time I got pulled over I ended up talking with the cop about my truck after he saw the interior haha. I've also never seen the bumpers or runners on any other ram before. but I wonder how many were made, mine says #0191, so I wonder if they made 1000?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man, this was my dads truck until he wanted/needed a 2500 cummins and my durango was on its last few miles, so he handed this truck down to me a couple years ago since I've always helped him with general maintenance or anything that it needed and we didn't want the truck to leave the family. she's got 235,000 miles now and still going strong!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts