Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Here's my 04 1500, ray evernham special edition, does anybody know much about these? I know there not too common and looked online but its hard to find much information on these. I know there not typically lifted, but previous owner put a 6" rancho lift kit. Only other modifications that I have done so far are K&N cai, flowmaster exhaust, 35 nitto terra grapplers, and for those plasti-dip haters please look away as I did dip all the chrome, including toolbox, grille, badges and rims.
Looking sharp ! I own a black Ray Evernham #130 with 78,000 miles. If you Google that you can find pictures of mine (black). I believe there are just under 300 made and most are red and rest is black and few are 4x4 like mine.

· Registered
2 Posts
Mine is #130

ya I love the interior on it, last time I got pulled over I ended up talking with the cop about my truck after he saw the interior haha. I've also never seen the bumpers or runners on any other ram before. but I wonder how many were made, mine says #0191, so I wonder if they made 1000?
I saw #191 for sale 8/18/16 $9k with 270k miles online Craigslist in Az. Mine has 80k miles Google Ray Evernham Ram #130...I need a wheel hub cover and I see yours are missing or taken off...can you help me smitty ?? [email protected]

1 - 2 of 3 Posts