Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 04 1500, ray evernham special edition, does anybody know much about these? I know there not too common and looked online but its hard to find much information on these. I know there not typically lifted, but previous owner put a 6" rancho lift kit. Only other modifications that I have done so far are K&N cai, flowmaster exhaust, 35 nitto terra grapplers, and for those plasti-dip haters please look away as I did dip all the chrome, including toolbox, grille, badges and rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have looked at one at a used dealership here in Kansas City. But that was several years ago. Other than than that it was the only one i have seen. Awesome interior on them. The outside was Plain red with molded step boards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I love the interior on it, last time I got pulled over I ended up talking with the cop about my truck after he saw the interior haha. I've also never seen the bumpers or runners on any other ram before. but I wonder how many were made, mine says #0191, so I wonder if they made 1000?

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Nice truck! :thumb: I do like that interior, very nice :thumb: Didn't even know they made anything like this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man, this was my dads truck until he wanted/needed a 2500 cummins and my durango was on its last few miles, so he handed this truck down to me a couple years ago since I've always helped him with general maintenance or anything that it needed and we didn't want the truck to leave the family. she's got 235,000 miles now and still going strong!

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
:welcome-0005a:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's my 04 1500, ray evernham special edition, does anybody know much about these? I know there not too common and looked online but its hard to find much information on these. I know there not typically lifted, but previous owner put a 6" rancho lift kit. Only other modifications that I have done so far are K&N cai, flowmaster exhaust, 35 nitto terra grapplers, and for those plasti-dip haters please look away as I did dip all the chrome, including toolbox, grille, badges and rims.
Looking sharp ! I own a black Ray Evernham #130 with 78,000 miles. If you Google that you can find pictures of mine (black). I believe there are just under 300 made and most are red and rest is black and few are 4x4 like mine.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,750 Posts
Glad to have you here [email protected] .
:WelcomeBanner1:
You'll want to change your Form Name. :professor:
Snipers would love to send you all kinds of emails.:eek:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Looking sharp ! I own a black Ray Evernham #130 with 78,000 miles. If you Google that you can find pictures of mine (black). I believe there are just under 300 made and most are red and rest is black and few are 4x4 like mine.
-----------------------------------------

:WelcomeBanner1: :thumb:

RAY is a true MOPAR guy - he was seen all over TV this past weekend at the Barrett-Jackson auction taking special notice of the Mopar Rides :smitten:

:dance:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is #130

ya I love the interior on it, last time I got pulled over I ended up talking with the cop about my truck after he saw the interior haha. I've also never seen the bumpers or runners on any other ram before. but I wonder how many were made, mine says #0191, so I wonder if they made 1000?
I saw #191 for sale 8/18/16 $9k with 270k miles online Craigslist in Az. Mine has 80k miles Google Ray Evernham Ram #130...I need a wheel hub cover and I see yours are missing or taken off...can you help me smitty ?? [email protected]

·
Slow Memeber
5,513 Posts
Just searched to see what they looked like, an I'm pretty sure there's a red 4dr one around me. It has that ugly *** rear bumper an the fender flares. I'll have to Check it out next time I see it

·
Greg
20,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice truck. I especially like the front bumper. It has a great look..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts