Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May sound a bit funny, but I cannot seem to find a decent repair manual - Autozone and others only seem to have a generic repair manual - is there a real repair manual that someone can point me to for the '06 2500 5.7 Diesel Cummins? Semper Fi, Packalon

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
One of our members will be along shortly with a link for you. Welcome to the family and Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome to HTC!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Weedahoe has some pdf manuals here.

:WelcomeBanner1:

·
Steve
803 Posts
:welcome-0005a:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New Guy; repair manual and friends found at HTC!

Thanks for such great hospitality from everyone. This site is really a breath of fresh air; thank the Lord I found it. I did find the Service Manual for my vehicle and, with just the right amount of providence and patience, I'll try to get in there and trouble shoot my A/C compressor...I'm out in 29 Palms, California at the Marine Base...it will be getting warm soon...the wife, me, and our three girls are all originally from Texas but have been hopping around duty stations for the past 20 years - we are looking forward to heading back to Texas upon retirement. Thanks again, great to know you all hardworking Americans are keeping the country alive! Semper Fi and Godspeed

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Thank you for your service to our Country! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Haynes manuals are only useful if you have a bird cage. There's a member named "WeedAHoe" who can set you up with the real Dodge manual.

Welcome aboard and thank you for keeping your country safe. BTW, it's probably a 5.9 Cummins.

I'll let the mods deal with this not being quite the correct forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again to everyone for the overwhelming response; sorry if I'm out of forum.

It is a 5.9 Cummins! It is a 2006 with only about 40k miles on it; I really like it a lot. You all take care; I'll stay in touch and let you know how the repairs go. I'm not a mechanic really, but I can learn...

·
Greg
19,960 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome...

Attachments

·
Greg
19,960 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts