Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't been around much lately..just lettin ya in on some stuff iv gatherd up...school is killin me hahaha yeah right but anyway iv acquired a few things in the past few days...i got a deal on all of this except the muffler and stereo
haha...still waitin for some of it to come

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
haven't been around much lately..just lettin ya in on some stuff iv gatherd up...school is killin me hahaha yeah right but anyway iv acquired a few things in the past few days...i got a deal on all of this except the muffler and stereo
haha...still waitin for some of it to come

Attachments

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
Nice!!

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah past month's has been hard between money and family(sickness) issues but things are commin around with everything, .iv been puttin off doin anything with the truck in the past while...now its time to get back on trackhence the half dozen things here lol....i have the essentials done,exhaust( until i get the pipes out back) cold air and stereo....im gonna work on some exterior over the summer i think...along with that iv also added 2 sets of foglights .hopefuly things will stay a little better from now on

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Looking good!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
cool

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
"A few things" I'd call that a bunch of stuff. I bet ya can't wait to get it all on your truck.

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha thats an understatement....ill add some pics when its all straightened away

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts