Hemi Truck Club banner

Negative Mountain Home Auto Ranch ID

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  HemiFun05 
#1 ·
Don't ever buy any thing from this bunch unless you take your lawyer with you to read all the paperwork.
This place has a scam going between the people that price your trade in, the sales person and the finance guy.
They have it worked out to give you nothing for your trade make you feel like you are getting a FREE lifetime warranty and then the finance guy slips the charges passed you with no mention that there are charges and then is a complete *** to you after you get home and discover what he did.
The GM doesn't respond to anything "NICE".
I did get the money back but they prorated it so I still got screwed.
Guess they don't care that I drive my vehicles for 20 years and will tell every one I know to never buy anything from this bunch of (I won't say)!!:icon_nono:

#4 ·
Wow. That's....wow...just wow. Did they look like zombies? How do these people sleep at night?

#5 ·
The sales girl was a cute little thing that moved here from Oregon, I bought it in the middle of a blizzard so when I got there the truck was completely covered in ice and snow and they thought I was going to buy it without even bringing it in and cleaning it off (they knew I was coming I called before I left, the dealer is a 1 hour drive from where I live).
I would have told them to stick it up there butt but it was the only Std cab SB 2wd hemi truck I could find in Idaho.
It truly was the worst new vehicle buying experience I have ever had to endure. I was preapproved for the loan before I left home, I found the truck on the internet for sale I know exactly what I was going for and it took them 5 hours to get our paperwork ready, I was ready to leave and at times I wish I would have.
The truck is also one of those that Ram put the wrong gear in the rear end it was advertised as a 3.55 and after I got home I checked and it's a 3.21 and they wouldn't lift a finger to help.
I keep my vehicles for 15-20 years so that gives me plenty of time to tell everyone what a bunch of douches they are. Buy the time I'm done they will wish they had given me the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.