Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well I think I found a new play toy and I was wondering if someone would take a look at the website for me and let me know if it's a fair price? I know a website isn't the greatest way to do this, but I am looking for opinions and if its worth the price? type in 2585-CHA in a search engine and go down 3-4 links to Streetside Classics. I will be keeping the truck (of course) just wondering if its worth what they are asking?

Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
Not going to the Web Site. That's never a good idea.:ermm:
You can visit all the Web Sites you want and have your research. Then you can form an opinion of your own. :coolsmiley: ( No disrespect ) .

Here is my opinion on the subject.
You have to physically see and inspect the purchase. Always! :thumb::thumb:

Your welcome. :D

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Not going to the Web Site. That's never a good idea.:ermm:
You can visit all the Web Sites you want and have your research. Then you can form an opinion of your own. :coolsmiley: ( No disrespect ) .

Here is my opinion on the subject.
You have to physically see and inspect the purchase. Always!
:thumb::thumb:

Your welcome. :D
-----------------------------------------------
:eek:ld-025: :exactly: :iagree:
...From my personal experience MANY years ago - I saw a 1967 Shelby GT 500 (with the very rare 427 2/4 option) not the standard 428 advertised in Hemmings Motor News and it did look great in the pics and description...stated that it had only 'minor rust'. I flew to Vermont expecting to drive it back to Texas. You could see the damn ground through the floorboard :eek: - minor rust in the northeast :facepalm: doesn't mean the same thing as it does in Texas. I flew home as quickly as I could :thumb:.

:GoodLuck1:

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Absolutely with Bill, otherwise it's a pig in a poke....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I thought about that afterwards. I'm not going to get it. thanks all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts