Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got a 2003 1500 SLT with 80k miles that was ran pretty hard. Just wondering what I should look out for and also if you guys know where I could pick up a FSM. Thanks guys, I gotta get back to work.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm sure there will be some more knowledgeable folks coming by to answer your questions soon, but for now I just wanted to say welcome.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

G

·
Welcome dirtyhands, glad to have ya join us. I don't know what town your close to but you might check with Shane (GoNavy), he's somewhere in your area. See if he can guide you to what you need. Then you can always post in the section that best fits what you want.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts

·
The Original Bee
2,071 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Just be sure the regular maint. is kept up, and unless it got some abnormal treatment, you should be fine. I throttle body cleaning maybe in order, and even a PCV valve. Could get some gains from that too.

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
to the worldwide hemi family. Cant wait to see pics of the hemi. Dont forget to check out your state chapter forum at the bottom of the main forums page. Remember you can never have to many mods...NEVER

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts