Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been some time since I have shared some of my photos on here. So currently I am visiting some family in the midwest so I figured I would use this opportunity to get some other backgrounds. As always, comments and criticism are welcome and appreciated! Thanks all for looking.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been some time since I have shared some of my photos on here. So currently I am visiting some family in the midwest so I figured I would use this opportunity to get some other backgrounds. As always, comments and criticism are welcome and appreciated! Thanks all for looking.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
what wax do you use? That stuff seems super reflective, maybe cuz I haven't seen a waxed car in 3 months I dunno, but yours is darn close to mirror like.

·
SICKHEMI2004
242 Posts
that looks sweet
that paint job is unreal and it looks mean. i want one lol

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all! I use all McGuiars stuff for my truck. However, the reflection you are seeing is mostly from using my camera.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Ran the contrast way up didn't ya Kyle.
Cool effects.

I've played with my truck pictures a lot, but you just can't get any good effects with a white truck. I can make the fall picture of my truck look like spring and all kinds of cool things with the background, but the white just doesn't lend itself to much of the fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Very Nice..

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
That is a great looking truck. I love the lighting effects on the sides. And the covered bridge pictures are the best to me.:thumb::thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts