Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. As you can see In the title, I finally got around to joining a forum. I think I’ve made a good choice. I’m 21 out of Missouri. The truck below is my 2005 ram 1500 HEMI. (rcsb 2wd) I got it about a year ago and I’m in love. Currently gathering parts to lower it a little. I’m teaching myself how to tune on this truck along with doing some Holley tuning at work. Truck is stock for now with a hand made (bugger welded) x-pipe exhaust with dual glass packs and side exit in front of the RR tire. I’ll admit I change exhaust about as often as I change my underwear haha. (I think this is #4.5 ish) It’s tuned for 93 octane on HP tuners and so far I’m rust free.
What I bring to the table: I have associates degrees In automotive high performance and general automotive. I work at a restoration/resto-mod shop as a mechanic/tuner. I’m not an expert tuner by any means but I guess I’m technically a professional. I hope some of y’all are into mods. I’ve owned two 3rd Gen rams and I’ve learned a thing or two. My automotive Instagram is mr.larrikin . I’m Glad to be part of your community.
Vehicle Grille Car Automotive tire Hood
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,774 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the HEMI Truck Club Forum. Enjoy your Ride and the Site.
You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you.
Glad you could join us!

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
10,773 Posts
Welcome to our Hemi Family!!! (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts