1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
that thing is slick really liking the suicide doors

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
That is sharp. How much trouble was it to do the doors?

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
Did you do the doors or have some else do them? They are totally sick, I love em.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
doors....two hundred

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Well done - very sharp

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
COOL!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
WOW. NICE JOB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had a body shop in burltington nj do them for me all around total shaving the door handles, molding my roll pan, doing the fab work, and buying the hinges, and then paint it was roughly 2,300 for everything. he does really good work and is really reasonable. i also have a mac performance air intake, and an air aide throttle body spacer, flow 40 cat back exhaust with a superchip hemi series. i have the a.r.e. tonue fiberglass cover with carpet underneath and a rhino liner bed liner. Audio/Video i have a 7inch clarion in-dasy tv/dvd/cd player and a jl 500-1 monoblock amp powering 2 12inch jl W3's. i recently blew my subs and now have 2 12inch alpines in there i took out of my beater car. Its also dropped 2in in front and a 5inch flip kit in the rear. i almost had a set of 24's but the kid backed out and they were black and i was gonna get them sandblasted and get them a gloss black pouder coting on them. but that didnt happen. and the way the econ is my mortgage is more important right now so the trucks staying this way until i hit the lotto lol. but message me or whatever if you need any info etc... cya

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Nice Ride!!!! Looks Sharp.....that thing sure is yeller

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
Originally posted by yellowfeverhemi:
i had a body shop in burltington nj do them for me all around total shaving the door handles, molding my roll pan, doing the fab work, and buying the hinges, and then paint it was roughly 2,300 for everything. he does really good work and is really reasonable. i also have a mac performance air intake, and an air aide throttle body spacer, flow 40 cat back exhaust with a superchip hemi series. i have the a.r.e. tonue fiberglass cover with carpet underneath and a rhino liner bed liner. Audio/Video i have a 7inch clarion in-dasy tv/dvd/cd player and a jl 500-1 monoblock amp powering 2 12inch jl W3's. i recently blew my subs and now have 2 12inch alpines in there i took out of my beater car. Its also dropped 2in in front and a 5inch flip kit in the rear. i almost had a set of 24's but the kid backed out and they were black and i was gonna get them sandblasted and get them a gloss black pouder coting on them. but that didnt happen. and the way the econ is my mortgage is more important right now so the trucks staying this way until i hit the lotto lol. but message me or whatever if you need any info etc... cya
is that all?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts