Hemi Truck Club banner

Moss Bros Dodge, Riverside CA

Positive: 
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  3rd Strike Performance 
#1 ·
I just purchased my new 2012 Ram Express here and couldn't be happier with the deal. The new truck price was very good after applying promotions and their deal while they gave a very fair trade in allowance on my 2007 Ram.

They were ready after making arrangements with sales and everything went according to plan which is a first. No real haggling or adversarial contacts while there. I was in and out in about three hours.

I drove three hours to get there and there are plenty of dealers closer. No one else came close to the same deal. I will return when it's time to buy again. The 190 mile drive was definitely worth it.

See less See more
#2 ·
I just purchased my new 2012 Ram Express here and couldn't be happier with the deal. The new truck price was very good after applying promotions and their deal while they gave a very fair trade in allowance on my 2007 Ram.

They were ready after making arrangements with sales and everything went according to plan which is a first. No real haggling or adversarial contacts while there. I was in and out in about three hours.

I drove three hours to get there and there are plenty of dealers closer. No one else came close to the same deal. I will return when it's time to buy again. The 190 mile drive was definitely worth it.

#3 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.