Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my 2011 has the "fake" dual snorkel sport hood. Anybody offering any kits or working this hood so it's actually functional? Picture kind of sucks, but it's what I have of the hood.

Trailer is what I use for DJ'ing & photo booths.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, my 2011 has the "fake" dual snorkel sport hood. Anybody offering any kits or working this hood so it's actually functional? Picture kind of sucks, but it's what I have of the hood.

Trailer is what I use for DJ'ing & photo booths.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Heard a lot of people asking about this and getting bad news since the 4th gen rams adopted the lx motor style. Taking in the air up near the fire wall and having to shove it all the way back to the front of the engine bay where the tb is ain't exactly aerodynamically friendly. Seen people cut the scoops out just to get air flow into the engine bay but not a truly functional ram air set up.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I thought as well, was just wondering if anybody had attempted yet. Guess I'll just go for a cai......now to decide which one.....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Yeah there's quite a few discussions about which brand is best, seems like you pick anything brand name and you'll be in good shape.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, there are several out there. Just need to take the time and read up on them. I don't like throwing questions out there that have been discussed over and over again, I'll look first then ask. Right now 3'rd Strike's in the running. Purchased TONS from him years ago for my 03.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An added comment.....I LOVE loud intakes! Does that narrow things any?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts