Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that had seen my Trailer tow mirror wanted thread, that ******* (Mike ) and I have sorted out the shipping arrangements and my truck now has a slightly used mirror all the way from Killeen Texas, it looks and works great..Turns out there is not a computer and a UPS office around every corner as I had thought.. All is well in Hemi Land again.. Thanks Mike !!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Lucky he got it out before yesterday, Killeen made Nat'l news this morning with alot of flooding, hope he is doing well, glad you got your mirro

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Ranch.. I to was a little worried with my safety inspection this Monday coming , Unfortunately for Mike some major issues popped after the deal was made that delayed shipping on his end . Then with his limited online access he couldn't keep us updated on when it was being shipped. We had planned to cross ship on the 1st of may but it didn't work out ..its all good now though.. I hope things are returning to normal for him.

Mike if your out there come on let us know hows things are going for you haven't heard from you in a while ..People think highly of you on the club.

·
Banned
114 Posts
Yeah.....BTW Mike you wouldn't happen to have any more spares would ya....he has a tendency to knock those antlers off every once in awhile....unfortunately they always happen to be on my side
......LOL!!!

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Patients....and faith... and trust in your family....
So many things can be resolved with a good outcome...with some patients and faith!

GGH

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Sorry I missed this one the other day. No ma'am, I don't have any spares, sorry. Maybe you should take over the reigns of that Moose, and make him ride shotgun.

·
Banned
114 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RedNeckHemi:
Sorry I missed this one the other day. No ma'am, I don't have any spares, sorry. Maybe you should take over the reigns of that Moose, and make him ride shotgun.
You've got a point there Mike, lol...but can't afford the speeding tickets, LMSAO...everytime I drive it, I dunno what happens but I can never manage to do the speed limit!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts