Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
John
4,232 Posts
2007 Dodge Ram Big Horn 1500 Quad Cab 4x2 5.7L Hemi

Some of my mods: Line-X bed liner, Nerf Bars, “Super Bee” & SRT emblems, Super Bee Stripes, Low Profile crossover tool box, LED tail lights, LED third brake light & LED tailgate light bar, Projector headlights with LED’s and Halo’s, & Projector Fog Lights with Halos, Polk Audio speakers, Kenwood Head Unit, AirRam Scoop, K&N CAI, Flex-a-lite 183 E-Fan, Gibson SS side exit exhaust, Modern Muscle 87MM Throttle Body, Superchip’s Performance 91 tune, Long Bar Traction Bars by Charged392, Bilstein shocks, Performance built 545RFE Transmission/Torque Converter, Dorman 4x4 Trans. Oil Pan, Heavy Duty 3500 Trans. Cooler, AutoMeter Gauges, and Yada Rear View Camera System, McGard lug nuts with wheel locks, Spy Tec Dash Cam, Lund Tonneau, and Dee Zee in bed toolbox.

Attachments

·
Kevin
403 Posts
I think I am done entering until I do more mods on the engine and body of my truck. I really hope others will take the time to enter their truck in the TOTM competition. Truck on family, show what ya have.:thumb:
I'm waiting to enter until I do more mods on my truck too. It's pretty much the same since last time I won. Hopefully this summer!

I wish more members would enter the TOTM contest, there are a lot of nice trucks out there!!

·
John
4,232 Posts
I'm waiting to enter until I do more mods on my truck too. It's pretty much the same since last time I won. Hopefully this summer!

I wish more members would enter the TOTM contest, there are a lot of nice trucks out there!!
I agree, if you are proud of your truck, then I say, enter it in the Truck Of The Month Contest. We would love to see them, and have a chance to vote on which one we like the best. Keep on truckin'.:thumb::thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts