Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up for $20 shipped, brand new. 2.5" DI & 3" SO. Now to see how much my exhaust guy is gonna want for installation...

Attachments

·
Steve
803 Posts
:thumb: That was a good price.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Dol they have anymore where you got them ?

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Installed the same one last July but it wasn't that cheap...you got a good deal:thumb:.

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Installed the same one last July but it wasn't that cheap...you got a good deal:thumb:.
thanks, Doc. I was like :eek: when he accepted my offer (he hadn't stated a price).

Would you happen to have a picture handy of it installed?

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
I don't have a pic but Ken - 'Bama-Hemi' has one he could probably send to you because he sent one to me last year after I saw his installed when we were at the HTC Rally in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. That's when I decided to have mine done :thumb:.
If Ken doesn't have a pic readily available then I 'think' if you scan through the exhaust section here on HTC you should find several installations with various configurations; you may just find the look you are after!

Good Luck :dance:

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I'm gonna do some digging around.

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
stan theres a place in canada you can get em to...i paid 28 shipped for mine. ill dig up the link...i ended useing it in place of the muffler lol

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
stan theres a place in canada you can get em to...i paid 28 shipped for mine. ill dig up the link...i ended useing it in place of the muffler lol
Thanks let me know !!

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
---------------------------------
Did you find the installation pic you wanted:confused:.

:thumb:
Yeah, I found some on another forum. Thanks, Doc!

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is there any other crushed piping under there I should replace? Besides the manifolds of course...

·
Slow Memeber
5,513 Posts
That y is all you need to replace for now. The manifolds are restrictive but not as bad as that awful factory y pipe. I had a maggy y pipe sitting around for a while never did get it on the truck tho,

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That y is all you need to replace for now. The manifolds are restrictive but not as bad as that awful factory y pipe. I had a maggy y pipe sitting around for a while never did get it on the truck tho,
didn't you put on a Pacesetter Off-road Y with your headers? that's the setup I want but I had to settle for what I could afford lol.

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts