Hemi Truck Club banner

MacHaik Dodge

Positive: 
3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
MacHaik Dodge in Temple, TX is absolutely awesome! Been getting my Dodges serviced there since I moved to Texas in 2008. Walked in one day to have my oil changed in my '08 Ram, saw the exact truck I had pictured in my mind that I wanted (thought I would have to have it custom built). Bought my new 2014 R/T and have nothing but great service, as usual. Even talked with the Svc Mgr about my mods and he told me that as long as his shop is the only shop that services my vehicle, he has no problem with my mods, to include, but not limited to, headers, tune, Vararam, etc. All he asked is that when I do take it in for service is to notify the Service Writer that my truck is tuned. And the Parts Mgr, Darrel is probably one of the most knowledgeable Parts Guys in the business. Always goes out of his way to make sure I get what I need...What an awesome experience!!
:smitten:

#4 ·
If this dealer is performance oriented maybe you can post their phone number or better yet the parts Dept email contact. There use to be a parts guy in a Texas dealer I would buy parts from. It was strange my local dealer would take two or three times as long to get a part he would send me practically overnite.
Thanks,

#10 ·
I did some business with Art myself. He always took care of the Hemi Truck CLUB

#11 ·
Yep, I had forgotten his name but it was Art. He certainly bailed me out when I lost a retainer during a cam change.

#13 ·
Mac Haik Dodge, Ram Chrysler, Jeep is located at:
mac Haik
3207 S General Bruce Dr
Temple, TX 76594
(888) 430-1837

For parts call and ask for Darrell. Tell him Dano sent you!:dance:
Thanks, I'll give him a call.

#15 ·
Art called me a few weeks ago actually as he is rebuilding a quad cab with a 6.1 swap. Like Josh said, he's working for Royal Purple now. He was the best Mopar parts guy around.

OP, its good to see that you have a friendly dealership in the area. There are not many like that anymore.

#16 ·
Art called me a few weeks ago actually as he is rebuilding a quad cab with a 6.1 swap. Like Josh said, he's working for Royal Purple now. He was the best Mopar parts guy around.

OP, its good to see that you have a friendly dealership in the area. There are not many like that anymore.
-------------------------------------------------

:iagree: :thumb: Art

;)

#17 ·
These guys are indeed top notch. I gave the parts guy a couple of numbers I was looking for and he came back that they had been superseded with a single new number. He didn't have one but found two in the US, Strangely both are at the same dealership. I called the dealer to confirm that they had them. Actually asked the parts guy (Tony) to pull it and describe the PCM to me. sweet!

#18 ·
Hey pops

#19 ·
That new number was the break through I have been waiting for....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.