Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Canada in the proud City of Toronto
My 2016 Ram 1500 has multiple performance modifications with the latest being the install of an E-Force Edelbrock Super Charger cranking out 450 HP at the wheels. Started with AFE Cold Air Intake, American Racing Long Tube Headers, Borla Touring Cat Back Exhaust and now the supercharger.A near by performance shop has completed all my upgrades with the final being the HP Tune Racing 94 Octane programming. Finally have the power under the hood that i was dreaming of for years.
Been looking for a RAM Truck club for years, as of today I am now proud new member.
Very interested in what other members have accomplished with their RAMs and learning from their experiences. The performacne shop has been sponsoring racing days at several venues in the province of Ontario, looking forward to racing my truck at their events this summer. The 1st one is scheduled for June 2021. Would like to invite other HEMI Truck Club members to attend this amazing day!

·
Super Moderator
10,603 Posts
Welcome to our Hemi Truck Club Family!!
(y)

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,593 Posts
Welcome to the HEMI Truck Club Forum. Good to have you here. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts