Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,714 Posts
Have you tried Autozone or Advance Auto parts??? Rileys or NAPA.
May not be MOPAR but you'll have the right filter.

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Welcome to our Hemi Family! (y)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hi all. I need this so bad and I'm having a hard time finding it - air filter for 5.7L V8 HEMI. Any leads?

Hope you guys can help me here. I saw this online Genuine Mopar Engine Air Filter 5.7L V8 HEMI - 68376815AA | Mopar Genuine Parts but it is preorder and no estimated time of arrival.

Many thanks!
Hi all. I need this so bad and I'm having a hard time finding it - air filter for 5.7L V8 HEMI. Any leads?

Hope you guys can help me here. I saw this online Genuine Mopar Engine Air Filter 5.7L V8 HEMI - 68376815AA | Mopar Genuine Parts but it is preorder and no estimated time of arrival.

Many thanks!
rockauto.com

·
Registered
772 Posts
rockauto.com
Gidday from the Land of the Long White Cloud.
Living here in New Zealand parts for Dodge Rams are as rare as cheap gas and if you can get them they are super expensive.
i started buying my parts from Rockauto. they have a fantastic range of quality parts and cover the price range depending on how much you want to spend.
I ordered ball joints, they arrived in 4 days from my order. i accept the stars were aligned for that to happen. But their service is spot on.
Here it take 4s a week to send a letter across town .

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Welcome to our Hemi Family. (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts

Many thanks!
Kia Ora bro, I live here in the US is you need a hand sourcing/sending parts for your truck.

Many thanks!
Kia Ora bro, I live here in California if you need a hand sourcing/sending parts for your truck. I have an '05 1500 5.7L and do all my own work on it, so I've gone through a bunch of places sourcing parts. How many Rams are in NZ?

-hemi

·
Registered
772 Posts
Kia Ora bro, I live here in the US is you need a hand sourcing/sending parts for your truck.

Kia Ora bro, I live here in California if you need a hand sourcing/sending parts for your truck. I have an '05 1500 5.7L and do all my own work on it, so I've gone through a bunch of places sourcing parts. How many Rams are in NZ?

-hemi
Thankyou thats very generous of you.
I've had the Rumble Bee 11years and in that time i have only laid eyes on perhaps 4 others. There are approximately 1500 rams of various models. problem is they are expensive to buy and then by law they have to be converted to RHD which costs about $25000.
The one below is $269000. Rich mans toy.
2021 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX 4X4 CREWCAB (702hp) AUT... | Trade Me Motors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts