Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Pavement Pounder
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all!! Post pics of your Cold Air Setup, show off your setup, and help those choose their next setup by visual means........I'll Start this up(old pic b4 I painted my valve covers)

·
Pavement Pounder
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Title says it all!! Post pics of your Cold Air Setup, show off your setup, and help those choose their next setup by visual means........I'll Start this up(old pic b4 I painted my valve covers)

Attachments

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
I started out with an AirAid MIT, which replaces the Hemi hat and connects to the stock air filter box. Recently I removed the air box and fabricated my own CAI from the MIT to the filter using the AirAid UBI (you build it) kit. I used the 4 inch kit with a Spectre Performance 9702 mounting bracket. The bracket is great because it surrounds the 4 inch tube. I used the front hole left by the air box to bolt it on the wheel well. I am using the AEM DryFlow 9 inch cone filter and the hump hose for the filter fits nicely inside the end of the Spectre bracket. This setup really breathes deep and sounds great. I don't have fog lights, so the passenger side fog light hole has 4 inch aluminum elbow in it to direct cool air to the filter.

·
Pavement Pounder
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lookin good Dave!

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
I've had so many CAIs I've lost count

Here's a Mopar CAI on my old SRT-8 GC

Attachments

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
This was the first one I had

Then I went to this

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Is that a CAI under the hood or are you just happy to be here?

·
Registered
13,698 Posts
Originally posted by MrHemi:
Is that a CAI under the hood or are you just happy to be here?
Looks like Jay's been massaging Phil's opossum again.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
THE BEST ONE MADE FOR HEMI RAMS

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
to all these pics!

·
Registered
154 Posts
just a k&n with TBS

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
Here is my set-up. Its a Bomz Racing Dual-Filter CAI with dual 4" Spectra Cone Filters, a 3rd Strike Throttle body spacer, Custom PCV tube to turn it up, and a custom made brace thanks to arocketman.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 204 Posts