Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 2258 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a few members have stated that some of the fun and games have disappeared from HTC.com. Well lets get some of the games back. I'm sure some of you have heard of the Traveling Gnome. He made his way around the world having his picture taken and posted. We don't have a gnome but we do have HTC.com Traveling Sheep. His name is Jad (try to figure out what is stands for). We will be sending him out today to a lucky member. If you get him, please take his picture post it and send him to another lucky member. If you recieve him and don't want to play please contact me or Aaron and we will pay to have him brought back to Bama and start over. Lets see how many places this little guy can go. Just something fun to do.

Where Jad has been
1. Huntsville, Al (Cruel1 Coley)
2. Denison, Tx (Studmuffin and Mrs. Studmuffin)
3. Rio Rico, Az (Gila Hemi)
4. Mooresville, IN (nopeitsherhemi)
5. Cocoa, Fl (arocketman)
6. Apopka, Fl (GodsRodsHemi)
7. Isle of Palms, SC (Superjay)
8. Sanford, NC (askibum02)
9. Ludlow, VT (BIG BLUE and Mrs Big Blue)
10. Emory, TX ("RANCHER" and Ranchers Lady)
11. New Orleans, LA (warlord192)
12. Baltimore, MD (JAMESD)
13. Southlake, TX (Big Horn Hemi)
14. Wesley Chapel, FL (ROLLING THUNDER)
15. South Mills, NC (MrHemi)

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
Who's gonna get this little guy first??????

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
What a great idea!! Thanks guys

Let's be creative with the pics

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
OK Ladies and Gentlemen, The traveling sheep is official on it journey across the country. We dropped the little guy off at the post office with a fellow members name an address on it.

Cant wait to see where all Jad travels.

Oh and Joker was right. Nicole named the little sheep.

·
Super Moderator
10,606 Posts
What a great idea!! I received a Flat Stanley today from Kallie ie: nopeitsherhemi. Already started my picture taking adventure for her.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
this should be good

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like this. But where do we get addresses of members? I don't even know if I've ever given my address on this site...

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Addresses might be an issue. If you don't mind being involved either post your address or when someone says they have him, send you address in a PM. Hopefully the receipant will have to draw an address out of a hat because they have so many to chose from.

What'cha think?

I'm in and waiting for USPS to tell me to come to the postoffice or UPS or Fedx to arrive.

Good idea Nicole!

JAD....? ? Alabama

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I still have my HTC Christmas card address list from last December... has about 25 names and addresses!

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
I have my lists form 4 years back, but not everyone participated. And we do have quite a few members that might like to join in.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
I don't like the idea of posting folks' addresses on a public site... how about all interested members that want to participate in this "activity" send me a PM with their address. I'll keep a data base and when someone gets the little guy and wants to send it to someone else, they just PM me for the address. If that address isn't available, they can choose another person who's address is available.

·
Registered
10,010 Posts

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
Originally posted by "RANCHER":
JAD....? ? Alabama
Jad = Jay Aaron Doug......Nicole thought it would be cute.

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
Originally posted by MrHemi:
I don't like the idea of posting folks' addresses on a public site... how about all interested members that want to participate in this "activity" send me a PM with their address. I'll keep a data base and when someone gets the little guy and wants to send it to someone else, they just PM me for the address. If that address isn't available, they can choose another person who's address is available.
Thank you for taking care of that.

·
Super Moderator
10,606 Posts
PM for address sent.

Did Jad leave with a notebook or letter or something so we can keep track of where's he's already been? Some of us are old and forgetful.

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
Kima we thought about that as we were leaving the post office.....

1 - 20 of 2258 Posts