Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin for a set of led lights for the interior, like the dome lights, also wouldnt mind gettin some for the plate lights....any body know where to get em?

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im lookin for a set of led lights for the interior, like the dome lights, also wouldnt mind gettin some for the plate lights....any body know where to get em?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I've seen red lights at Autozone, not sure if they were led's.

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Depends on what you want Brad. Go to.... http://www.owllighting.com/light_list.html
They make the lights that I've used since 04 and never had a set burn out or go bad. I use the "step" lights under the dash mostly. The "cluster" lights are what I use under the hood.
Let me know what you think about them..... I'll confess that when I first started using them I had a cousin that worked there. The company sold a couple of years ago and moved but the products are still the same and top quality. IMHO

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks rancher, for now id just like to do the map lights, dome light and plate light, thinkin of a red done light and white map lights, red when i wanna be cool
and white for when it needs to be useful

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racher in your sig you got 2011 CQ...is that suppose to be QC?

·
Devil Dog
30 Posts
If you haven't already found a place to get your lights, check out www.superbrightleds.com. The only place I get leds from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts