Hemi Truck Club banner

Landers Dodge, S'port, LA

Positive: 
2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  RedRiverRam 
#1 ·
Just bought my first Ram 1500 from Landers Dodge in Shreveport, LA. Five years ago I bought a used Ford F150 from them. This is a very good dealership - have several friends who've bought vehicles there and have been very pleased. Dealership is also very involved in the community.

Will be making my first service call in a few weeks but have been impressed already with the level of communication and follow-up I've had as a new owner.

#2 ·
Just bought my first Ram 1500 from Landers Dodge in Shreveport, LA. Five years ago I bought a used Ford F150 from them. This is a very good dealership - have several friends who've bought vehicles there and have been very pleased. Dealership is also very involved in the community.

Will be making my first service call in a few weeks but have been impressed already with the level of communication and follow-up I've had as a new owner.

#3 ·
It's great to have a good dealership. The one here is good too.

#5 ·
A follow up --- found that my OEM CAI is rubbing and tearing my hood liner on my brand new truck. Contacted the dealership and they immediately asked to see it. With one look they did not hesitate to order a new liner for me and will soon install it.

They contacted Chrysler engineering and (having found an employee's truck with same issue) believe it to be an issue of the intake tube not being fully seated on installation.

Meanwhile I've expressed my desire to replace the OEM intake tube - it's FUGLY - and the service manager Eric has completely embraced my satisfaction. He's taken time to contact online suppliers I've found as we investigate options.

I've finally reached Chris Harrigan at Legmaker and I'm going to replace the Mopar CAI intake tube with a carbon fiber one from LMI - looks great and will not rub.

All of this and I've not yet spent a penny for service. As a new Dodge owner I could not be more impressed with a dealership!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.