·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
:holysheep::prayersent:

·
Tyler
590 Posts
Nutz as in #1
she walks around in her ripped Yoga pants talking to the cat,...and Looks like 64 OZ cottage cheese poured in to a 32 oz cup , or
#2 Nutz as in won't shut up about how some orange haired slob stole an election?
Or behind #3 is Nutz as in snorts Whisky, Drinks Cocaine and sends the grand kids home high on meth to get back at her kids for being unruly?
I didn't know I had any relatives down there...

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Funny..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #848
Well we are moved in!!! But it isn't any way near done! Unpacking isn't to fun! The garage is packed full of house stuff so it will be a while before I can get back to work. But the good thing is I will have plenty of room to work and the shop will be ready by summer!!!:dance:

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Well we are moved in!!! But it isn't any way near done! Unpacking isn't to fun! The garage is packed full of house stuff so it will be a while before I can get back to work. But the good thing is I will have plenty of room to work and the shop will be ready by summer!!!:dance:
You're preaching to the choir, brother. I moved 18 times in 32 years of my military career, and yes, the unpacking is the worst. One room at a time and stick to it! Congratulations on the new house.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #852
OK guys it is time to start a shopping list!!! As most of you know I have bought most of everything I need to narrow the rear. Now I need to start looking into shocks. So a little recap.... lowered 4/6 with 1 inch lower tires! the factory shocks are indeed shot! So I have been looking aroung at stuff like qa1,blistines and others. So you goys have any experence with any performance shocks let me know! And be aware I like in virginia..... LOTS OF TIGHT CURVES!!!LOL

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
There is a lot to consider when narrowing the axle. What are your plans for the leaf springs?

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
That leads to relocating the gas tank and spare tire removal.

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
The bed protudes outside the frame and requires a mini-tub done on the bed to gain ful usage. 15x15 inch rims.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #857
That leads to relocating the gas tank and spare tire removal.
The bed protudes outside the frame and requires a mini-tub done on the bed to gain ful usage. 15x15 inch rims.
Fuel cell in the bed,mini tubing, and the spare tire left a couple of years ago and the exhaust will go out the rear pan!

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Anything I can do to help, just let me know.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #859
OK Huys still looking for shock ideas!!!!!:coolsmiley:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I've been using QA1 514 Alum Stocker shock Drag R series on the front of the 05s and Caltrac BCR22142 on the rear,the Drag truck has Viking coil overs.
I try and use Qa1s when ever possible. I like that they can be rebuilt and are revalveable
The 14 Long bed I had the Belltech's that came in the lowering kit, they worked well for what I was doing with the truck.

841 - 860 of 893 Posts