Hemi Truck Club banner

Keith getting legs fixed!

3K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  bada44 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well today's is day 1 of around 6-8 operations for Keiths legs! He is a stubborn *** and let vein issues go to long now he is getting them fixed.

#3 ·
Well op 1 down in the books was not that bad at all just a ton of needles which I hate! Closed top 14" of GSV left leg and removed 8" lower knotted section of GSV below knee. Also have two shots in a sore I had on shin. Now November I get to go and have the right leg done same exact thing minus sore. After that it's little things I have to go back for more cosmetic than health stuff.

All I can say is don't let **** go get it handled before you get to my stage. I have been dealing with this for years now like an idiot going places and doing everything just like normal even though I had pain. I am kicking myself now for not doing this sooner anyway it's getting done now!

#5 ·
Keith, is there anything we can do for you??????????????

I must agree that we should not keep putting our health problems off saying it will get better or it will go away. This is from one who learned that the hard way.

Take care of yourself my friend.

:OldFolks:

#11 ·
I was the same way with my Right knee, waited...waited...waited...then once it was done. life is soooo much better.
you got this, and you have a good support group behind you.

#12 ·
Hope you mend quickly.. you got youth on your side...

#13 ·
Been at work since Thursday three days after so far only moderate vein pain. They told me this is a pain that a pain killer won't help due to it being veins and not really nerves. The one thy closed hurts at times so I sit for a little then go back to work. So far so good though not to do it all over in November same deal other leg!

#14 ·
Hopefully that round will be easier since you know what to expect.

#16 ·
Rest up and take care of your leg. You'll be back at the grind soon enough...

#17 ·
Love that liberty mutual commercial", you loved that car you named it Brad"

But seriously take the time and heal.

#19 ·
Prayers that you have a speedy recovery

#26 ·
Well next 1 is Thursday this week so gonna be down for a day then up and helping with turbo swap on the truck lol! After this one there is minor lazer stuff then maybe if needed right lower but won’t know till then about that for now this will Be last outpatient type deal.

#27 ·
Hopefully this is it and it'll be all good.. have a speedy recovery...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.