Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a buddy of mine from the Titan boards is coming up on the 21st to run at sac so i'm throwin it out there if anyone wants to go..I'll be representin the hemi community...anyone else want to join?

From Mike @ Titantalk

"Whats up man.....so myself and my girl are really thinking about coming up there to race on sat jan 21st for the test and tune racing....It would be cool if you could come out race/hangout....i dont know the area so we are looking for hotels near the track...also im buying slicks and i dont know how that place is setup.. cause i dont want to leave my stock tires/wheels laying out in the open....and its prob to far to drive on slicks from the hotel to the track...so let me know if you can go and what you think i should do thanks mike"

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, a buddy of mine from the Titan boards is coming up on the 21st to run at sac so i'm throwin it out there if anyone wants to go..I'll be representin the hemi community...anyone else want to join?

From Mike @ Titantalk

"Whats up man.....so myself and my girl are really thinking about coming up there to race on sat jan 21st for the test and tune racing....It would be cool if you could come out race/hangout....i dont know the area so we are looking for hotels near the track...also im buying slicks and i dont know how that place is setup.. cause i dont want to leave my stock tires/wheels laying out in the open....and its prob to far to drive on slicks from the hotel to the track...so let me know if you can go and what you think i should do thanks mike"

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope...but you can run the slicks

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may have a hiccup on the 7th, so to keep my options open I'm also considering the 21st (saturday), let me know what you think...

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Mom's B-day is the 7th, but she says go have fun.

As long as I have my spring clamps I'm down. Gotta try something new to get out of that hole.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we can try an stick with the 7th then..wel see how it goes...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Woohoo projected track days are getting closer and closer to when I'll be home! Crossing my fingers for Feb. 8!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike called me today and said he is a go for Saturday (7th). I plan on running up to do a couple things for Cody Saturday and will head to track afterwards....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Might just stop by and watch no running.this time around

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I'm trying to get in touch with Scott to pick up some steel. If I have my clamps I'm going.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Should have some nice cool track weather for those that are running.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I talked to Scott briefly yesterday, poor guy is sick and the new swing shift is not agreeing with him to well.

We're going to try and get some spring clamps made Thursday evening while he's at work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Originally posted by BigART:
I talked to Scott briefly yesterday, poor guy is sick and the new swing shift is not agreeing with him to well.

We're going to try and get some spring clamps made Thursday evening while he's at work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Hopefully it works out for you. don't want you to have another excuse.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I could always use one of your many excuses Noid.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good luck up there Fred! Let us know how she does. Looks like you won't be alone either, some of the lxforums guys look to be headed up, as well as some cencallx guys and at least a couple Vipers off of Viper Club of America!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can't wait..lookin for a good turnout for once from another truck mfg.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Might not make it again... we'll see.

Going to a G2G in Vacaville on the 22nd. You guys are all welcome to join in. It's going to be 4x2, 4x4, gas and diesel Dodge's only.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whos puttin that gtg together?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts