Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Florida Chapter of the Hemi Truck Club is co-sponsoring our Second Annual Toys For Tots drive with the US Marine Corp. We collect unwrapped toys to donate. We place collection boxes where we work, the restaurants where we eat frequently, shops we deal with, etc..

Lets get together this year and fill up the Marines truck with toys.
We will be collecting up to December 4th, when we will be presenting them to the Marines.

<span class="ev_code_RED">WE NEED YOUR HELP. EVEN IF YOU CAN'T MAKE OUR GTG'S, PLEASE SEND TOYS OR EVEN CASH TO ME TO BUY TOYS. IF YOU CAN DONATE, PLEASE SENT ME A PM AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS. ALSO, TRY TO FIND PLACES WHERE YOU CAN PUT OUT COLLECTION BOXES.</span>
DONATIONS WILL BE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED FROM MEMBERS OF ALL CHAPTERS, PLEASE HELP US!

Lets make a Merry Christmas for as many children as we can.

Thank you and God bless.

R/T
last years event was quite sucessful due in part to a handful of members who participated. See the link below for details.

http://hemitruckclub.infopop.c...9252/m/581102607/p/1

·
Premium Member
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Florida Chapter of the Hemi Truck Club is co-sponsoring our Second Annual Toys For Tots drive with the US Marine Corp. We collect unwrapped toys to donate. We place collection boxes where we work, the restaurants where we eat frequently, shops we deal with, etc..

Lets get together this year and fill up the Marines truck with toys.
We will be collecting up to December 4th, when we will be presenting them to the Marines.

<span class="ev_code_RED">WE NEED YOUR HELP. EVEN IF YOU CAN'T MAKE OUR GTG'S, PLEASE SEND TOYS OR EVEN CASH TO ME TO BUY TOYS. IF YOU CAN DONATE, PLEASE SENT ME A PM AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS. ALSO, TRY TO FIND PLACES WHERE YOU CAN PUT OUT COLLECTION BOXES.</span>
DONATIONS WILL BE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED FROM MEMBERS OF ALL CHAPTERS, PLEASE HELP US!

Lets make a Merry Christmas for as many children as we can.

Thank you and God bless.

R/T
last years event was quite sucessful due in part to a handful of members who participated. See the link below for details.

http://hemitruckclub.infopop.c...9252/m/581102607/p/1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,585 Posts
We'll bring our first collection of toys for tots to the up coming event in Palatka.

Let the gathering begin.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't forget to bring new unwrapped toys to every event we have until Christmas. This Saturday will start our collection so bring what you can.

Hopefully, we can beat last years collection of 76 toys. Won't YOU please do your part.

Last year, I placed collection boxes at a few businesses that I deal with and my place of employment. I only got a "fair" response but, every toy counts. Won't you get out and do something creative to help the kids.

Thanks
R/T

·
Premium Member
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on folks. Don't be tight. After two event, we have four gifts from just two of us. If we get going early we should be able to beat last years contribution. Have any of you picked out spots to place collection boxes this year. Don't forget your friends and co-workers.

R/T

·
Premium Member
9,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<span class="ev_code_RED">THERE SEEMS TO BE AN APPARENT LACK OF INTEREST THIS YEAR !</span>

So far we have only had three contributors.

The gifts we give sometimes are the only things that some children will get. Lets try harder to make this a nice Christmas for these kids. We only have sixteen days. Last year, we had 76 toys. So far this year we have collected eleven toys from only three members.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Where are your donations![/</span>B]

·
Stu
21,121 Posts
Sixteen days...

Come on everyone, pitch in and give some children a Merry Christmas.

PS.
I've been good this year Santa...... Or, at least I've tried to be.....
My truck needs some 80lb injectors. Please Santa..........

·
Administrator
17,778 Posts
With the new tune coming shortly on 12 psi I'm only using the 03-04 cobra injectors and they are way big enough I'm sure those might be a little cheaper than 80#ers

Will be bringing a few toys on vac for the kids

1 - 20 of 23 Posts