Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Long time no see. Just been taking a look around and noticing some familiar names here, looks like most of you have upgraded to newer trucks now though lol. I’m still rocking the 2005 Rumble bee, visually it hasn’t changed much apart from HID headlights and now has charger hellcat rims. Still only 74,000 miles on it so still plenty of life left in it. It now has full bolt ons and a nice lumpy cam too. It now has a big brother, a couple of years ago I picked up a super low mile 2005 yellow fever SRT-10 too. My partner also has a 2015 crew cab 1500 hemi, ideal for hauling the kids around, she has it pretty well tricked out too. I hope you are all doing well and still enjoying your trucks!
Dave.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Hey everyone! Long time no see. Just been taking a look around and noticing some familiar names here, looks like most of you have upgraded to newer trucks now though lol. I’m still rocking the 2005 Rumble bee, visually it hasn’t changed much apart from HID headlights and now has charger hellcat rims. Still only 74,000 miles on it so still plenty of life left in it. It now has full bolt ons and a nice lumpy cam too. It now has a big brother, a couple of years ago I picked up a super low mile 2005 yellow fever SRT-10 too. My partner also has a 2015 crew cab 1500 hemi, ideal for hauling the kids around, she has it pretty well tricked out too. I hope you are all doing well and still enjoying your trucks!
Dave. View attachment 49959 View attachment 49960 View attachment 49961
Yellow Fever SRT10 , rare color , good find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts