Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if any of us would be up to a cruise during the upcoming year. I am thinking that if a cruise line departs from the New Orleans / Galveston areas it would be somewhat central for most of us. Maybe a three day cruise to Cancun.

Just a feeler at this time. Is there any interest?

If so, lets talk about our options, place of departure, destination, when, etc..

·
Premium Member
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder if any of us would be up to a cruise during the upcoming year. I am thinking that if a cruise line departs from the New Orleans / Galveston areas it would be somewhat central for most of us. Maybe a three day cruise to Cancun.

Just a feeler at this time. Is there any interest?

If so, lets talk about our options, place of departure, destination, when, etc..

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Won't be able to make that... sorry. Only so many days vacation and five of them will be used to see our first grandchild in Jan/Feb timeframe!

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Not into cruises....been there done that. Our participation depends on if we go to Hawaii with the Muffins or not.
"GTG at an all inclusive resort in 2013."
That we would sure consider if we don't go to Hawaii.

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
Our participation depends on if we go to Hawaii with the Muffins or not.
what the muffins going to Hawaii..when and can i come also?

·
Super Moderator
10,688 Posts
Originally posted by GodsRodsHEMI:
Our participation depends on if we go to Hawaii with the Muffins or not.
what the muffins going to Hawaii..when and can i come also?
We're going to Hawaii June 25th - July 2nd. Come on down.

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
wow thanks kima giving me a birthday trip to hawaii
kima PM me the details

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
A cruise or exclusive resort gtg sounds great but unless the money fairy drops by we are not going to be able to. We have to go to Williamsburg VA for a field trip with Rachel in October. But if any one is in the area wouldnt mind having a dinner gtg while we are there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts