Hemi Truck Club banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Greg
20,120 Posts
I'm glad folks are still updating our much beloved 03's keeping them current...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys so this write up helped me so much. Took about 3 hrs to do the swap but I'm stuck adding the new o2 sensor. Needing wiring help as far as which wire fron the new connector goes to where on the 05 pcm, and I have a knock sensor issue, saying that the circuit is open probably just needs a new sensor. But back to the new 02 sensor, I'm not much on how to read the schematics as I'm not going to use any downstream 02 sensor. It wasn't a big build but a fun one, bored 40 over and stage one thumper comp cam and everything else is completely new.

·
Greg
20,120 Posts
See if this helps..
Rectangle Font Parallel Engineering Diagram
Rectangle Font Parallel Engineering Diagram
Rectangle Slope Schematic Parallel Font

Reactions: arocketman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Red truck thank you, something else I ran into, c4-11 is rpm on 05 on the 03 it's the solenoid. Same color wire and all most of the pins I swapped where open pin holes but that one has a wire in it. Do I need to pull the 03 wire and swap it with the 05 pin out? My rpm works fine and it seems to shift properly. This was the only wire that I couldn't find an answer to.

·
Greg
20,120 Posts
One more.. I don't have any info for c4. My PCM doesn't have a c4.. look cloely at the o2s plug, it should have the pins labeled.
Gas Laptop accessory Electric blue Machine Electronic component

Handwriting Rectangle Font Wood Parallel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Red truck thank you, something else I ran into, c4-11 is rpm on 05 on the 03 it's the solenoid. Same color wire and all most of the pins I swapped where open pin holes but that one has a wire in it. Do I need to pull the 03 wire and swap it with the 05 pin out? My rpm works fine and it seems to shift properly. This was the only wire that I couldn't find an answer to.
Would anyone have the answer to this question? There has to be someone that has an automatic hooked up to the 5.7 swap that can shed some light on this please!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts