Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab hemisport
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I’ve got to say I’ve owned my 2004 for 10 years now, only once has it let me down when the battery went on it, I keep my servicing and weekly and monthly checks up together, this month is the biggest bill ive had for the truck as I’ve put upper and lower arms and ball joints on both sides and anti roll bar drop links, yes I could have got away with just putting ball joints in but the lower arms are showing there age a bit and thought it deserves new arms.
Also noticed that the power steering cooler had sprung a leak so just ordered a new one from Rockauto and should be here in the next week. I got say that I’m impressed with the truck and it’s reliability.
The worst part is waiting for parts to arrive.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,593 Posts
Gregg, I agree with the parts being a difficult task. Especially with the fever fear about, and not bringing everyone back to work. Deliveries here are burdened as well.

Yes, these trucks are great. The older ones are in need of a few things now and again. Beats a monthly loan payment. ;)

·
Registered
Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab hemisport
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gregg, I agree with the parts being a difficult task. Especially with the fever fear about, and not bringing everyone back to work. Deliveries here are burdened as well.

Yes, these trucks are great. The older ones are in need of a few things now and again. Beats a monthly loan payment. ;)
To be fair it’s only a week for parts arrive from the U.S it’s good I’m important 😂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts